Customer Success Manager
Buffalo, NY, USA
- Compensation: $50,000 to $60,000, Anually
- Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
- Employment Type: Full-Time
Why Work Here?
“When you love what you do, you enjoy going to work everyday. We value this mentality and encourage our employees to be their best selves!”
Quality Assurance is responsible for partnering with the development team to maintain and increase the quality of our products. They make sure that changes being made are accurate, consistent, performant, stable and result in an amazing customer experience. They are actively involved in requirements gathering of bugs, issues, and projects and performing acceptance testing to ensure requirements are met.
We empower our employees to be their very best and continuously evolve their knowledge of our products in order to provide our customers with the best experience!
We leverage empathy and a fun work environment to help our team members feel like they are part of our family unit. We truly care about the development of our employees.
Thrive in a fast-paced environment that empowers you to develop your personal skills as well as your professional skills to help you in the workplace and in your home life!
Love What You Do:
When you love what you do, you wake up happier and enjoy going to work every day. We value this mentality and encourage our employees to be their best selves.
- Requirements gathering
- Test planning, creating test cases, and test execution
- Creating, reviewing, and clarifying incoming code change requests to ensure quality, clarity, completeness, and preventing re-work
- Present requirements to the team during sprint refinement
- Aid in the user experience design of new features and product changes
- Sign-off that product changes meet functionality, stability, user experience, and quality requirements and standards
- Trouble shoot / reproduce bugs in the products and ensure reproduction steps are accurate
- Communicate new features/changes internally through documentation and training
- Actively participate in SCRUM ceremonies
- Adapt to changing priorities
- 2-3 years of experience testing software
- Extremely familiar with technology with the ability to quickly learn new systems and technology
- Strong understanding and advocate of the user experience
- Strong problem solving and investigation skills
- Highly organized
- Attention to detail
- Great communication skills; able to dig full understanding of what is needed/desired out of conversations and follow up as needed
- Able to work independently and collaborate closely with the team when necessary
- Able to create thorough test cases for mobile, web, and desktop software applications
Nice to Haves
- Background in technical support, technical training and/or technical writing
- Experience in automated testing
- Familiarity with MSSQL and Postman
- Great sense of humor
Job Type: Full-time
About Founders Software:
We are a dynamic software company that provides solutions and products that serve various niches within the transportation industry. We pride ourselves with having a culture that forges excellence and empowers everyone on the team to learn and grow to their full potential.
For over a decade, our company has built industry-leading transportation technologies to serve the entire gamut of passenger transportation ranging from scheduling, dispatching, vehicle tracking, mobile technologies, route optimization, integrations, contract management, analytics, and billing. If a company moves people our technology can help.
Company Address: 401 E Amherst Street, Buffalo, NY 14215