Director of Customer Success
Director of Customer Success
Looking to be a part of one of the fastest growing software companies in WNY? Want to make a difference by providing leadership and direction to the team responsible for making our customers successful? If so, let’s talk!
We’re looking for someone who’s driven by making our customers successful with experience building and managing a team, managing long-lasting client relationships, and implementing and supporting our cutting-edge technology in multiple industries.
In this role, you and your team will manage direct relationships in the industries we serve, providing feedback and insight that will shape our sales and product strategies.
- Build and lead a team of 5 customer success associates who support and train on our software
- Develop an extensive knowledge of our products and our customers
- Create and maintain implementation and support processes, metrics, goals, and software tool
- Manage the implementation pipeline to help drive growth
- Mentor and act as a resource to your team to ensure implementations remain on track
- Ensure training materials are intuitive and remain in line with product developments
- Maintain customer relationships and handle escalations
- Manage, reduce, and report on churn
- Directly assist with training of strategic customers
- Communicate effectively across all departments to prioritize work and provide product feedback
- Remain in tune with our customer voice and market forces to:
- Meet implementation goals
- Influence product direction and areas of improvement
- Improve customer satisfaction
Who You Are:
- Passion for quality customer service and high attention to detail
- 4+ years of experience leading a customer service team and recognized leadership skills to build and develop a high-performance team
- Excited about working in a fast-paced environment and partnering with Sales, Marketing, and Product Development to ensure cohesion and success
- Demonstrated fluency in project management, reporting, and training
- Self-starter with strong technical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Experience working with Hubspot or Zendesk a plus
- You’re looking for more than just a job and interested in the growth opportunities a company at our stage can provide
Who We Are:
- Inquisitive, collaborative, established local software company
- Like-minded individuals who are driven by creating and supporting transportation technologies that make a difference to our customers and the populations they serve
- We believe evolution, innovation, and success is an iterative process
- We focus on providing the right tools and support to succeed and trust in the judgement, drive, and capabilities of our employees to do great things
- We’re accountable to our work and committed to our customere
Empowerment: We empower our employees to be their very best and continuously evolve their knowledge of our products to provide our customers with the best experience!
We’re Family: We leverage empathy and a fun work environment to help our team members feel like they are part of our family unit. We truly care about the development of our employees.
Push Yourself: Thrive in a fast-paced environment that empowers you to develop your personal skills as well as your professional skills to help you in the workplace and in your home life!
Love What You Do: When you love what you do, you wake up happier and enjoy going to work every day. We value this mentality and encourage our employees to be their best.
About Founders Software:
We are a dynamic software company that provides solutions and products that serve various niches within the transportation industry. We pride ourselves with having a culture that forges excellence and empowers everyone on the team to learn and grow to their full potential.
For over a decade, our company has built industry-leading transportation technologies to serve the entire gamut of passenger transportation ranging from scheduling, dispatching, vehicle tracking, mobile technologies, route optimization, integrations, contract management, analytics, and billing. If a company moves people our technology can help.
401 E Amherst St Buffalo, NY 14215