Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive
Buffalo, NY, USA
- Compensation: $80,000 to $120,000 Annually
- Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
- Employment Type: Full-Time
Why Work Here?
“When you love what you do, you enjoy going to work everyday. We value this mentality and encourage our employees to be their best selves!”
Come work at BiTS, one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the Buffalo area. We’re proud of our 30%-40% growth rate, but we believe we can do much better. We’re looking for someone with strong interpersonal and communication skills to sell two unmatched software products nationwide in an underserved niche. Our Senior Account Executive will educate prospects on products through calls, trainings, and presentations, and providing existing customers with exceptional support. If you’re serious about your next job, BiTS is an ideal company for you
Empowerment: We empower our employees to be their very best and continuously evolve their knowledge of our products in order to provide our customers with the best experience!
We leverage empathy and a fun work environment to help our team members feel like they are part of our family unit. We truly care about the development of our employees.
Thrive in a fast-paced environment that empowers you to develop your personal skills as well as your professional skills to help you in the workplace and in your home life!
Love What You Do:
When you love what you do, you wake up happier and enjoy going to work every day. We value this mentality and encourage our employees to be their best selves.
- Phone and e-mail prospecting within rotating assigned markets
- Inbound sales leads from marketing, trade shows, website traffic, etc.
- Develop meaningful relationships with customers to encourage trust and loyalty
- Follow up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process
- Understand and demonstrate the product or service to the customer
- Set and meet sales goals and objectives set by leadership
- Contribute ideas for marketing campaigns and assist with execution
- Travel (costs paid by company) when necessary to meet prospects face to face to close deals faster
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 2-4 years of sales experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effectively work in a team environment
- Highly self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal skills
$80k first year average at target minimum performance. Potential to earn well over $100k for strong performers.
- Job Type: Full-time
We are a dynamic SaaS company that has launched various products designed to solve niche issues in the market while optimizing and streamlining day to day operations.
- Creating simple solutions to complex problems.
- Culture that forges excellence.
- Empowering employees to drive them to their full potential.
401 E Amherst Street, Buffalo, NY 14215