Customer Success Manager
Sales Development Representative
Buffalo, NY, USA
- Compensation: $35,000 to $45,000 Annually (plus commission)
- Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
- Employment Type: Full-Time
Why Work Here?
“When you love what you do, you enjoy going to work everyday. We value this mentality and encourage our employees to be their best selves!”
We’re looking for a driven and passionate Sales Development Representative to help us reach prospective clientele nationwide to enhance our expanding business portfolio. Our Sales Development Representative is responsible for identifying business opportunities in addition to building and maintaining successful relationships with prospects and existing clients. A successful Sales Development Representative has strong interpersonal skills and is receptive to coaching. If you are a highly competitive individual with strong problem-solving and analytical skills, this is the perfect opportunity for you to start a long and rewarding career.
Empowerment: We empower our employees to be their very best and continuously evolve their knowledge of our products in order to provide our customers with the best experience!
We’re Family: We leverage empathy and a fun work environment to help our team members feel like they are part of our family unit. We truly care about the development of our employees.
Push Yourself: Thrive in a fast-paced environment that empowers you to develop your personal skills as well as your professional skills to help you in the workplace and in your home life!
Love What You Do: When you love what you do, you wake up happier and enjoy going to work every day. We value this mentality and encourage our employees to be their best selves.
- Develop prospect lists in a targeted market
- Contacting potential customers to develop relationships and sales
- Call and follow-up with prospects to identify businesses that need our help
- Researching trends and creating new opportunities to increase sales
- Research individual market needs and regulations that impact use of our product
- Be a credible resource and develop a trusted relationship with your client
- Maintaining a strong understanding of products and services, and innovating new ways to serve businesses
- Schedule appointments for account executives to demonstrate our product to identify a potential fit
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or a related field
- Sales experience in a related product or service
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Expert understanding of service and product, and ability to innovate new ways the product can serve customers
- Excellent organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities
- Innate drive to succeed and take initiative
- Receptive to coaching
- Strong organizational talents and ability to work under pressure and in new environments
Job Type: Full-time
We are a dynamic SaaS company that has launched various products designed to solve niche issues in the market while optimizing and streamlining day to day operations. - Creating simple solutions to complex problems. - Culture that forges excellence. - Empowering employees to drive them to their full potential.
401 E Amherst St Buffalo, NY 14215